We rely on volunteers for their thought leadership, strategic advice, technical expertise, and connections. Thank you to all those who have given their time in the past, those who are currently working with us, and everyone who chooses to volunteer in future years.
Volunteers at Engineers Australia come from all walks of life.
Throughout the year, we’re featuring volunteers who’ve worked with us.
Let us count
We have more than 2,500 volunteers all around the country and across the world. They work with each location on a range of projects and activities, like:
- Advocating on behalf of Engineers Australia and engaging with industry, government, academia, media, and the wider community
- Identifying and providing advice on issues in regional areas
- Recruiting and engaging students and young engineers
- Promoting diversity and inclusion in the profession
- Organising Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and networking events
To show how important they are, we’re counting the hours they’ve contributed to our organisation during our Centenary year.
Volunteer hours contributed in 2019 to date